Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Now you can meet your neighbors online so you never actually have to interact with them in person! I saw a review of this site a few months ago, but never downloaded the application. Basically, you log on and it tells you where people are closest to you that share common interests, etc. I have a few issues with privacy on the net. Mainly, that it doesn't exist. I don't know if I want people to be able to track my location within Los Angeles.

Fascinating bio on the completely fictitious life of Raymond Burr.

Now six years after this gay author took his own life, his book Testosterone is being made into a major feature film with Antonio Sabato, Jr. and Jennifer Coolidge.

Got email? I do. After just a day or two away from the computer, I have about fifteen zillion emails sitting in my inbox. After a botched attempt with Outlook on my computer (never installs correctly and eventually disconnects my dial up when in use), I may start using something like this.